DoodleMations Ep 1: Baseball DoodleMations Ep 1: Baseball

I love literally everything about this, quick joke, Childish yet polished animation, 10/10 my friend. Keep up this series :D

StickMations responds:

Thanks Mate! :D

Horror TV Horror TV

Didn't Really understand what was happening and its a bit stuttery, But I got to respect claymation. Keep up the good work my dude.

ClayDay responds:

Thank you! I will work on the stutter and story telling :)

WHAT IS LIFE??? WHAT IS LIFE???

I love the fluid animation, small details and message. Keep up the good work.

OblitusCS responds:

Thanks a lot man! I'm very happy to hear this and thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
Be well!

Heli-Mello Heli-Mello

I really liked the music along with the simplistic yet challenging gameplay. This actually reminds me of a test game I made a while back called 2600 ball, But anyways nice work dude, keep up the good work my fellow 15 year old. B)

hackD3v responds:

Aye thanks Bud, don't stop making ;), if you have the test ill gladly try it out.

The Red Square. The Red Square.

For your first game, it's pretty cool I guess, Just keep trying to make better and creative games!

ArlesLunaAmayo1 responds:

OK, in fact, i´m working in a new game. Probably will finish on july

FIDGET SPINNER XD!!! FIDGET SPINNER XD!!!

Honestly, was thinking I was gonna play a substance less game, but I actually really like the existentialism from a god damn meme. It may not be a good game but a funny and creepy "Experience".

JackAstral responds:

Thanks :)

Storming The Castle Storming The Castle

This song is kick-ass my guy, not gonna lie. Keep up the good work!

White Wedding White Wedding

This is some good tunes my guy, keep the jams up!! :D

NerveJunktion responds:

Cheers man Thank you

Necropolitan Ice-Scream Necropolitan Ice-Scream

Nice dude, Love it!!!

Aron-Ato responds:

Thank you! :D

"Ghosties" "Ghosties"

Pretty Cool art my guy! There cute, simplistic yet semi creepy in some way. Keep up the good work! (Also, if you want to see my work with ghosts check out my latest game :3 http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/690790)

BizmasterStudios responds:

Thanks! Pretty cool game! Perhaps one day I will finish a project of my own....if only I had more time!