Heli-Mello Heli-Mello

I really liked the music along with the simplistic yet challenging gameplay. This actually reminds me of a test game I made a while back called 2600 ball, But anyways nice work dude, keep up the good work my fellow 15 year old. B)

hackD3v responds:

Aye thanks Bud, don't stop making ;), if you have the test ill gladly try it out.

The Red Square. The Red Square.

For your first game, it's pretty cool I guess, Just keep trying to make better and creative games!

ArlesLunaAmayo1 responds:

OK, in fact, i´m working in a new game. Probably will finish on july

FIDGET SPINNER XD!!! FIDGET SPINNER XD!!!

Honestly, was thinking I was gonna play a substance less game, but I actually really like the existentialism from a god damn meme. It may not be a good game but a funny and creepy "Experience".

JackAstral responds:

Thanks :)

Trauma Trauma

This game needs some work, there is nothing to interesting going on and the style looks bland...

Rec Jp Fight Rec Jp Fight

as a constuct 2 game dev. I find this very impressive! It's simplistic and fun and I really like, its short and sweet but it's still really cool and you should keep up the good work. The only thing I don't like is the character designs in game, if they looked atleast close to what there portraits looked like then that would be cool. Anyways, gut game :)

nemezes responds:

well, the characters are simple, because they are hard to draw as it has a lot of animations. in a future, I hope to make each one looking like their portraits. thanks. :)

Namcap.io Namcap.io

It's a really cool concept and has interesting but simplistic art, but the controls are awful and most of the time don't even respond. Keep up the good work and work on it a bit...

You Have 3 Lives... You Have 3 Lives...

I like the idea (of mechanics), The story, along with the nice music. But it lacks in visuals and actually gameplay. If this is your first time using the engine then congrats, it's really cool. Keep working to make better games. (And, to be honest, Construct 2 is better in my opinion.)

Fatal-Exit responds:

Thanks a bunch, it's my first time using C3. I do own C2 but so far I've only used it for non serious stuff. It's also the first gamejam I've entered. Curious, how far did you make it through the game? And thanks for noticing the music, I'm primarily a musician rather than a developer.